Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Aashik

I spent a breathtaking weekend with Zi. Maybe I should start calling him Aashik here on this blog.
I love him so much. I want him. I want him in my life forever. I want to marry him. To have a commitment ceremony. To have his baby. To visit India with him. I need him. I cannot imagine living life without him now. It is unfathomable.

I gave him everything.
And I want to continue that everyday.
Watching him walk around in his apartment in his pajamas was to die for.
And when we shower, he washes my hair.
And when we have 'sex,' he whispers "my baby." It kills me. O My God, I love this man.

I'm hearing more stories of Aashik's past. I heard some today while we video chatted on gmail. If we don't see each other, we try to video chat with each other daily. We also text each other constantly. :) And I don't feel weird calling and talking to him just to hear his voice. I don't feel weird staring in his eyes. And I can't do that with anyone.







No comments:

Post a Comment