Sunday, August 28, 2011

Babeland Affiliate!

Hooray!


You are looking at a new Babeland affiliate and sex toy reviewer. You've no idea how happy this makes me. Or how happy this makes Zi. Bless his horny little heart. 

So why am I excited about shopping at Babeland and reviewing their toys?




Let me just tell you. First off, they are a women-owned independent sex toy shop in Seattle, WA and NYC. Babeland opened in 1993 when Claire Cavanah and Rachel Venning  found a lack of women-friendly sex shops in their area. I love their educational component ... even down to YouTube videos on how to use certain products.

I like Babeland because they are classy and not creepy. "The store offers top quality products, a pleasant place to shop, and most of all, information and encouragement to women who want to explore their sexuality." They've received 31 awards or honors since 1998, and have been featured or mentioned in over ten print and online magazines. They are 'what's happening.' And I'm proud to be affiliated with them.


Also, there are these reasons for shopping at Babeland, too.


Reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment