Sunday, August 14, 2011

If Aashik were here right now ...

... I would wake next to him and rub my body up against his. I would stretch and languidly stroke his arm and his hip with the back of my hand. I'd whisper, "Be right back," and I'd go to the bathroom and wash my hands and face and mouth. I'd get hot water for us to drink, take my meds and slip back in bed and meld my body to his.

I would take off my panties, if I had any on, and slip my hands into his boxers.
When he was fully awake, I would make him do things to me and I would reciprocate.

Then we would rest and murmur to each other in the morning light. Then shower together. We would take turns soaping each other and nurturing each other until the water ran cold.

Then Aashik would make us coffee and we'd dress and read our emails and enewspapers and blogs. Then we'd talk about the rest of the day and decide if it would be a Sunday of relaxation and taking care of each other, or if it would be one of cleaning and organizing. Or maybe there would be errands involved.

We'd make breakfast together and eat in silence. Often looking at each other and smiling -- thinking about our future, and then not, and ultimately just enjoying our presence here in the now. Loving each other and loving that we were together.

Our day would evolve as it needed to, and in the evening we would set the coffeepot to go off in the morning, straighten the apartment a bit, and get ready for bed. Settling into the evening would include snuggling on the couch and whispering in Urdu, another sexy romp in bed and then laying my head on his chest while he read to me until we got sleepy.

Kissing him goodnight, I would wrap my body around his and wish him "Happy Sunday and Sweet Dreams."



No comments:

Post a Comment